Friday, July 10, 2009

$1,468.80 CELL PHONE BILL IS BS!!! VERIZON IS ABOUT TO GET KICKED TO THE CURB BY ME!!!


Verizon is about to lose my business. They are refusing to credit my account for an over-billing of my data plan!!! The data plan was accidentally dropped and they do not want to back date the bill to include all the previous month's charges in the $29.99 unlimited package which I currently have. My contract expires with Verizon at the beginning of August. If they don't reverse these charges - AT&T and the iPhone are just a few weeks away!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about that massive Verizon bill. I thought I'd drop a line mentioning that I work for the consumer advocacy division of the company Validas where we electronically audit and subsequently reduce the average cell bill by 22 percent though our website, http://www.fixmycellbill.com. Put simply, Validas guards against frivolous and unnecessary charges. You can find out for free if fixmycellbill.com can modify your plan to better suit your needs by going to the website. Sorry to keep plugging here, but your situation is the exact kind of thing that we are trying to prevent.

    For more information, check out Validas in the national news media, most recently on Fox News at http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/consumer/conlaw/lower_cell_phone_bills_ .

    Good luck to you and everyone reading on cutting your wireless costs. My email address is dylan@fixmycellbill.com for anyone who wants advice on getting fair cell phone rates.

    Dylan
    Consumer Marketing Manager, FixMyCellBill.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dylan! I really appreciate your comment.

    I will refer to fixmycellbill.com in the future if I run into any problems.

    This time Verizon actually DID fix it for me.

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete