Sunday, September 13, 2009

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/13/dominick-dunne-buried-near-his-connecticut-home/

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2009/09/13/dominick-dunne-buried-near-his-connecticut-home/

Hi Beth,

I literally just finished watching the documentary "Dominick Dunne: After the Party." It was very interesting and very well done. I really felt as if it gave the viewer a true insight into the real Dominick Dunne.

I don't know if you're aware of this but at the very end of the film there is a shot of you whispering into Dominick Dunne's ear. It's very intriguing and I wish I were a fly on that ear.

I know that there really isn't anybody that can "replace" Dominick Dunne as host of his show "Power, Privilege and Justice." However, I do hope that the TruTV Network finds a way to keep the show on the air.

Perhaps they can have a rotation of hosts such as yourself, Jean Casarez, and some of the current and former TruTV anchors. Former anchors Rikki Kleiman and Catherine Crier instantly come to mind.

I have admired your excellent reporting first on Court TV and now TruTV since the very beginning. Keep up your excellent work!

All the best to you!

~ POI